F1 in Schools is a truly global educational programme that raises awareness of Formula 1 among students and school children in 20,000 schools in 40 countries. Student experiences at school, regional and national events have been captured on video. The challenge is to transition F1 in Schools into a global video sharing hub, centralising hundreds of videos into one destination, increasing discoverability, viewership and engagement.
- Build a F1 in Schools youth centric YouTube channel pooling 100’s videos into one destination
- Tap into RaceWorld TV’s Video Journalist network (1000+) to produce live event highlight videos in the native languages and promotional videos
- Distribute F1 in Schools content to portals such as YouTube, Dailymotion, AOL and pre-connected publisher network
- Multi-lingual live event videos reached 200+ new online publishers
- Increase in views, subscribers and engagement across multiple platforms
“As an education-led global programme, F1 in Schools reaches out to a huge audience, so finding the right platform to host our media assets and promote via social media and other marketing activities is important to us. RaceWorld TV delivers the right environment to engage with our audience, benefiting from its place at the heart of motorsport media as well as understanding youth orientated programmes”
- Chairman and Founder, Andrew Denford -